To our Patients,
We continue monitoring and adapting to the changing environment caused by the Coronavirus and want to keep you updated as our policies change in accordance with local and state guidelines. We appreciate your patience and cooperation while you attend physical therapy.
Before attending your appointment please review the screening guidelines to minimize the risk of spreading infection. If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please call our office:
- Have you had any flu like symptoms in the last 14-21 days?
- Are you feeling feverish or overly hot, or recently run a high temperature?
- Do you have a cough?
- Have you experienced any shortness of breath?
- Have you recently lost the sensations of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has received a confirmed case of COVID-19?
We are implementing new protocols to help us minimize person-to-person interaction, better manage our patient care and control office traffic to ensure we are doing what we can to inhibit the spread of the virus and keep our patients and team members stay safe from infection:
- Therapist schedules have been adjusted, with some start times at the bottom of the hour. Each session with your therapist will remain an hour long but start times have been adjusted.
- If you are not receiving our appointment reminders, please stop at the front desk and confirm your phone number.
- Our lobby has limited space and seating, and we are asking that you call or text our office to let us know you’ve arrived, and that you remain in your vehicle until your appointment time or we’ve notified you to come into the building.
- Call or text: 541-382-5500
- We ask that you not bring a guest or additional people to your session unless they are essential to your treatment and recovery or are a parent or guardian.
- Once you’ve entered the clinic, please use the restroom to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water and/or use the hand sanitizer at the front desk.
- Currently the State of Oregon is requiring EVERYONE wear a mask in all indoor spaces open to the public. Which means all patients, clients and staff will be required to wear a mask in our clinic. We will not be allowed to treat you without the use of proper face covering (some exemptions do apply).
We will continue to disinfect and sterilize all surfaces throughout the clinic and in treatment rooms between patients. Making your rehabilitation needs a priority continues to be our mission, while also balancing the health and safety of all our patients and staff. Please reach out to us if you have additional questions or concerns.